NOCO G26000 26A Pro Series Smart UltraSafe Battery Charger with JumpCharge Engine Start Car Truck Boat ATV
The G26000 is a portable automatic battery charger and maintainer for both 12V and 24V lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries, designed for charging a Car, Boat, RV, SUV, or Diesel Truck, as well as racing vehicles. It monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging, without any risk of overcharge, and comes equipped with an integrated JumpCharge engine start mode for jump-starting dead batteries. A built-in battery desulfator rejuvenates underperforming and sulfated batteries
- A 12V and 24V automatic battery charger and maintainer.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 500 amp-hours.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2-volts.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries.
- Safely monitors battery activity with zero overcharge.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
- Progressive repair mode for heavily sulfated 12V batteries.
- Power supply for changing a car battery or powering 12V devices.
- Jumpcharge engine starting for dead batteries.
- Charge 16V AGM and lithium-ion batteries.
|Safety||Safe to leave connected with zero overcharging. Most manual, automatic or semi-automatic battery chargers continuously trickle charge batteries, making them susceptible to overcharge, which limits battery life. Our intelligent battery maintenance technology monitors battery activity and only begins charging when needed, and allows for continuous operation without user intervention and zero risks of overcharging your battery.|